Vegan Leather Change Mat - Rose Pink
DOUBLE-SIDED VEGAN LEATHER CHANGE MAT
There’s no denying that changing your child’s nappy can be a messy job sometimes, so why not make it easier on yourself with one of our beautifully crafted change mats. Created to be incredibly practical for all you parents out there. The waterproof and stain resistant qualities of our 100% vegan leather change mat makes it a perfect base for nappy changes and to save unwanted mess or spills on a bed or table. Simply wipe clean after use and it’s ready to use again. It's so versatile, you can also use it as a mess mat, place mat, arts/craft mat, desk mat, you choose!
The featured oval design has been produced to comfortably fit inside your change basket. Not only is it a snug fit, but your new change mat will also look amazingly elegant due to it’s subtle yet sleek construction.
Size: 67cm x 33cm x 0.3cm
Colour: Rose Pink. Also available in Nude, Tan, Sage and Grey.
Colours may vary slightly from images.
Material: 100% PU Leather
- 100% Double-Sided Premium Vegan Leather
- Light weight to carry with you - fits perfectly in a nappy bag or handbag!
- 100% Organic Hemp carry pouch with drawstring
- Durable and long lasting
- Easy to clean
- Beautifully designed to both look and feel luxurious
- Non toxic
- Practical oval design to fit inside your change basket
Caring For Your Change Mat
Our change mat can be cleaned using either a baby wipe or a small amount of gentle cleaner with a damp cloth.
Crease lines will naturally appear when the fabric is folded and stored. The best way to prevent this is to hang the product when it’s not used for a long period of time. This will not only prevent creases from occurring, but will also help remove any that are currently in the material. Creases will also naturally smooth out as you use the product.
- Do not leave your little one unattended while using the play mat
- Keep dust bag away from young children.
- Independently laboratory tested to ensure that it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals or metals.
- Physical and Mechanical (AS NZS ISO 8124.1)
- Flammability (AS/NZS ISO 8124.2)
- Heavy metal (AS/NZS ISO 8124-3)
- Phthalates (ISO 8124-6 )
- Formaldehyde (ISO 17226-2)
- pH (ISO 4045)